DestinyRagnarok
No one seems to heed my directions.
So, I'm closing this Forum down to grab your attention.

Our new Forum is at..
http://www.destinyragnarok.net/forum/index.php

Yours,
Timcanpy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DestinyRagnarok
No one seems to heed my directions.
So, I'm closing this Forum down to grab your attention.

Our new Forum is at..
http://www.destinyragnarok.net/forum/index.php

Yours,
Timcanpy.
DestinyRagnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions about snipers.

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions about snipers. Empty Suggestions about snipers.

Post  Signature Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Uhm, ya snipers are op with amonra. me sinful did an experiment, snipers can get over 2k flee with there skills + amonra, 700 agi + 280 = 980, with there skills to back it up like true sight and concentration = +200 more flee, thats about 2k flee right, with nine tails +40 flee. i suggest you guys balance snipers.
Signature
Signature
Niblet
Niblet

Destiny Points : 5066

Back to top Go down

Suggestions about snipers. Empty Don't be a prejudice, u can hate me, but don't hate snipers.

Post  Sadistic Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:58 pm

I suggest you get a screen shot of the sniper you experimented with. open the Stat points menu to see the flee rate and screen shot it and post it. According to my intelligence u won't get 2k flee. Because you aren't him.

Also you should research how much the max hit points u can get with kiels and phrees and ifrits.

To make this topic fair the view of max hit points muct be included. and your so called sniper flee experiment must be shown. there is no evidence. According to my intelligence there is only 1 sniper IN The HISTORY of RoR (since the beta of RoR V1, not V2) he was there, he archived that knowledge. Held his spot as the top sniper through out RoR even until this very day, he still stands alone. U see Great LKs great Sin X, champs. But in the history of RoR there is 1 great sniper and he stands alone. Can you really condemn a class just because of 1 player? Remember it's not the class that needs to be stopped. It's the player himself, that you must stop.

Sadistic
Niblet
Niblet

Destiny Points : 5047

Back to top Go down