DestinyRagnarok
No one seems to heed my directions.
So, I'm closing this Forum down to grab your attention.

Our new Forum is at..
http://www.destinyragnarok.net/forum/index.php

Yours,
Timcanpy.

Post you're real picture here...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 Empty Re: Post you're real picture here...

Post  kingcruz on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 10330117368623564616327

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

my last bar hopping at LAX super club. Smile
kingcruz
kingcruz
Niblet
Niblet

Posts : 14
Destiny Points : 3264
Karma : 0
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 28
Location : Cavite, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 Empty Re: Post you're real picture here...

Post  kingcruz on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 14758118870989122816327

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this is me!xD
kingcruz
kingcruz
Niblet
Niblet

Posts : 14
Destiny Points : 3264
Karma : 0
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 28
Location : Cavite, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 Empty Re: Post you're real picture here...

Post  kingcruz on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 20559124868619059816327

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

post ko lang. while practce my swing. Smile preety good swing huh?Smile
kingcruz
kingcruz
Niblet
Niblet

Posts : 14
Destiny Points : 3264
Karma : 0
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 28
Location : Cavite, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 Empty Re: Post you're real picture here...

Post  jeibiano on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:26 pm

kingcruz wrote:Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 20559124868619059816327

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

post ko lang. while practce my swing. Smile preety good swing huh?Smile


not that good. mine is better. Very Happy
jeibiano
jeibiano
Player
Player

Posts : 39
Destiny Points : 3309
Karma : 0
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 Empty Re: Post you're real picture here...

Post  kingcruz on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:25 pm

jeibiano wrote:
kingcruz wrote:Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 20559124868619059816327

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

post ko lang. while practce my swing. Smile preety good swing huh?Smile


not that good. mine is better. Very Happy


LOL! ikaw na magaling. Smile)
kingcruz
kingcruz
Niblet
Niblet

Posts : 14
Destiny Points : 3264
Karma : 0
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 28
Location : Cavite, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 Empty Re: Post you're real picture here...

Post  jeibiano on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:30 pm

kingcruz wrote:
jeibiano wrote:
kingcruz wrote:Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 20559124868619059816327

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

post ko lang. while practce my swing. Smile preety good swing huh?Smile


not that good. mine is better. Very Happy


LOL! ikaw na magaling. Smile)


joke lang bespren!! ILABYUUU!!!
jeibiano
jeibiano
Player
Player

Posts : 39
Destiny Points : 3309
Karma : 0
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 Empty Re: Post you're real picture here...

Post  kingcruz on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:43 pm

jeibiano wrote:
kingcruz wrote:
jeibiano wrote:
kingcruz wrote:Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 20559124868619059816327

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

post ko lang. while practce my swing. Smile preety good swing huh?Smile


not that good. mine is better. Very Happy


LOL! ikaw na magaling. Smile)


joke lang bespren!! ILABYUUU!!!

lol. brokebakan amfuta. Smile)
kingcruz
kingcruz
Niblet
Niblet

Posts : 14
Destiny Points : 3264
Karma : 0
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 28
Location : Cavite, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 Empty Re: Post you're real picture here...

Post  jeibiano on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:03 pm

kingcruz wrote:
jeibiano wrote:
kingcruz wrote:
jeibiano wrote:
kingcruz wrote:Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 20559124868619059816327

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

post ko lang. while practce my swing. Smile preety good swing huh?Smile


not that good. mine is better. Very Happy


LOL! ikaw na magaling. Smile)


joke lang bespren!! ILABYUUU!!!

lol. brokebakan amfuta. Smile)


Lol. bat kau nag out na!?
jeibiano
jeibiano
Player
Player

Posts : 39
Destiny Points : 3309
Karma : 0
Join date : 2010-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 Empty Re: Post you're real picture here...

Post  kingcruz on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:34 pm

lol d pa ako nag out.Smile gumawa ako ng HWxD haha
kingcruz
kingcruz
Niblet
Niblet

Posts : 14
Destiny Points : 3264
Karma : 0
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 28
Location : Cavite, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post you're real picture here... - Page 2 Empty Re: Post you're real picture here...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum